Sea of Strengths Academy specializes in working with children with dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, speech language impairment, and other language based disabilities.
What is Sea of Strengths Academy?
Sea of Strengths Academy is a private school that provides a unique learning environment for students with language-based learning disabilities. We utilize multi-sensory teaching techniques with a positive and supportive learning environment to help our students gain the academic skills they need to be successful.
- Small classes provide an opportunity for students to receive individual attention.
- Students recieve daily instruction in phonics using the Orton-Gillingham multi-sensory approach.
- Other classes include math, science, literature, writing, social studies, and specials.
- We use technology to help students enhance learning and provide them with the additional tools to succeed in school.
- Before care is available daily at 7:40 am and after care is available daily at 6:00pm.